This morning I found an absolutely inpiring blog post, and it was just what I needed today.
Read the Writer Unboxed post.
Here's my list of what I was told I could never do (and yet I've already done each):
1. Graduate from college
2. Travel to foreign countries
3. Put a criminal in jail
4. Homeschool my children
5. Stay married
6. Walk thirty miles in three days
Here's my list of what I want to do now:
1. Get an agent
2. Publish a debut novel that is told from multiple points of view
3. Become a national best seller
4. Experience financial abundance
5. Help my three kids finish college
6. Stay married
What are six impossible things you would like to accomplish? Go for it!
Post a Comment