This morning I found an absolutely inpiring blog post, and it was just what I needed today.
Read the Writer Unboxed post.
Here's my list of what I was told I could never do (and yet I've already done each):
1. Graduate from college
2. Travel to foreign countries
3. Put a criminal in jail
4. Homeschool my children
5. Stay married
6. Walk thirty miles in three days
Here's my list of what I want to do now:
1. Get an agent
2. Publish a debut novel that is told from multiple points of view
3. Become a national best seller
4. Experience financial abundance
5. Help my three kids finish college
6. Stay married
What are six impossible things you would like to accomplish? Go for it!