The letter B stands for Blogging.
Would you like to increase your blog traffic and the number of followers? Here are a few simple tips:
1. Follow Back: When someone follows your blog - follow them back.
2. Comment Back: When someone comments on your blog - comment on their blog.
3. Shorten Your Post Length: We want to visit a lot of blogs, and when there's a LONG post, it slows the process down.
4. Silence the Autoplay Music: It's fine to have a playlist or player, but give your visitors the option to hit play rather than requiring them to hit stop.
5. Eliminate the Word Verification: Do you REALLY need it? Again, it slows the process down.
6. Make Sure You are Follow-able: (ha ha - Strunk and White would hurt me for my word usage, I'm sure.) When we click on your name or on your little picture, can we follow you back to your blog? Check it.
7. Post Regularly: You define how often, but when someone visits your blog and you haven't posted in two months - - what's the motivation for them to ever return?
What is your Best tip for Blogging?