Really? Come on. Maybe if you believe in moderation and self-control. Me? I'm a bit more on the obsessive side of life.
I'm sitting here eating Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups surfing the web looking for pictures of chocolate... moderation is definitely not my thing.
Plus, wanna know what? It was really hard (for me) to find a picture of these sweet little treats to post on my blog tonight. Weird, huh? I couldn't find them listed on the Hershey website AT ALL!
- The traditional Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (2/pack)
- Reese's Pieces
- Reese's Fastbreak (didn't even know there was one)
- Reese's BIG CUP (the peanut butter lover's cup) ha.
- Reese's Whipps (40% less fat) ha.
- Reese's Sticks (blech)
- Reese's Crispy Crunchy Bar (hmm, interesting...)
- WHITE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (blasphemous)
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with Caramel (hmm, sounds confusing)
- Reese's Select Clusters
- Reese's Select Cremes
- DARK Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Reese's Miniatures are for those of us who like more chocolate and less peanut butter. Makes me want to give one of the characters in my WIP (work in progress) a chocolate problem. Then I could describe all the different kinds of Reese's products she likes. That could be funny.
Bored? Eat a Reese's MINIATURE Peanut Butter Cup. I'm gonna go write chocolate into my manuscript.