Friday, October 28, 2011
5 Great Words for Inspiration
1. Quotes - why do they provoke us and mesmerize us?
2. Similes - why do they make us think, laugh, or cringe?
3. Hyperboles - why do they make us scrunch our eyebrows?
4. Metaphors - why do they make us stop and reconsider an idea?
5. Seasons - why do they represent all that we are?
Over the next five posts (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays), we will explore the five words above. Each are a great source for inspiration, whether for your writing or for your living or both. So, consider the idea and come back and contribute.
Bring your favorite quote with you on Monday. :-)
Like Regina commented on a previous post:
"If you lack the courage to start, then you have already finished."