Sunday, April 1, 2012
A to Z Challenge Begins!!
I recently (okay ... like two months ago) received an award from a fellow blogger Christi Corbett:
But, with this award comes responsibilities:
1.Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share 7 random things about you (see below)
3. Share the love with your favorite bloggers (see below)
4. Put up the Versatile Blogger Award picture on your blog
And, I received an award from blogger Connie Keller and from Leslie Rose:
Thanks Connie and Leslie!
But, also, with this award comes responsibilities:
1. Share ten things about myself (see below)
2. Pass the award onto six other bloggers (see below)
And, I received the Sunshine Award from Kathleen Doyle:
But, again, with this award comes responsibilities:
1. Write a blog post about it with answers to questions (okay, I'm cheating on this one, and just going with the ten things about myself listed below!)
2. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award (see list below)
And, embarrassingly enough, back in September (I was distracted that month!) the wonderful Christine Tyler gave me:
So, let's tackle these things all at once! I'm combining the "responsibilities" for these awards, because really, who wants to know so much trivia about me?
Ten random things about me:
1. I have one teenage daughter who is very active in everything.
2. I have two boys graduating from high school this year. YIKES.
3. I have three old-used-cars ... but no car payments!
4. I have four wonderful ladies who come and clean my house every two weeks ... because my wonderful brother pays for them to do this. His gift to me.
5. I have five days a week that we get up at 6am and read scriptures together as a family. Nobody likes it, but we do it anyway, because it's good for us, and it's the only time we are all home at the same time.
6. I have six ... hmm ... what do I have six of? Maybe pairs of earrings - total - not a big fan of jewelry.
7. I have seven favorite foods: chocolate, pizza, chips, cookies, bread, cinnamon rolls, kettle corn, and ... oh wait ... okay, I have a lot more than seven favorites!!
8. I have eight years of flute playing experience (5th-12th grades).
9. I have been on nine cruises: Southern Carribean, Alaska, Bermuda, Hawaii, Western Carribean, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, Bermuda (again), and Alaska (again). All expenses were paid (even gratuities) by Stampin' Up!
10. In less than ten years, I will have three colleges graduates (fingers crossed) and maybe I'll even be a grandma (no rush!). haha
People I'd like to pass the first two awards on to (click on their names to visit their blog and give them a shout out!!) AND, for those of you listed here, you may choose either the Versatile Blogger Award OR the Kreativ Blogger Award:
And, the following ten bloggers (click on their names to visit them!) may either choose the SUNSHINE AWARD or BLOG ON FIRE AWARD ... YAY!:
The Golden Eagle
I know you already have a lot of blogs to visit today because of the A to Z Challenge, but take a second and visit the ones listed above and congratulate them! :-)
Happy April 1st!