This April will mark my FIFTH year as an A to Z participant! Holy moly! Why do I keep coming back? And how have I survived the challenge for so many years?
I keep coming back because:
1. It's a great writing challenge.
2. I've met great people along the way.
3. It's motivated me to create content for my blog readers.
I've survived the challenge because:
1. I've written or at least planned my posts ahead of time.
2. I've created themes the last two years, and that has really helped.
3. I have utilized sheer determination! ;)
So over the next several blog posts, I will share with you tips for not only surviving the challenge, but also thriving because of the challenge.
Are you participating in the A to Z Challenge this year? Why or why not?