Last month, I posted about my struggle with patience. Today, I want to share with you some of the triumphs that have happened since that last IWSG post. :)
1. I received tons of support and encouragement from all of you. Thank you.
2. I had the pleasure of announcing my next book deal.
3. I received my editorial letter for that book, UNLOCKED. The revisions only took me TWO hours, and I was able to send the manuscript back to my editor. (That was awesome!)
4. I wrote 80,000 words in a new manuscript. I kid you not!
5. And now I get to celebrate the paperback release of WHO R U REALLY?!
This publishing process is quite the rollercoaster, but I'm telling you, the thrills make all the tough parts worth it!
Enjoy the ride.
Have a cupcake to help me celebrate, and then scroll on down to enter to win a paperback edition of WHO R U REALLY?!
What do you find thrilling about the publishing process?