It was a fabulous trip.
I'll be posting reviews for the books I read during the trip, but here's a quick list and below are a few fun pictures.
1. Grief Cottage by Gail Godwin
2. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
3. If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face? by Alan Alda
4. The Silent Corner by Dean Koontz
5. Freefall by Joshua David Bellin
6. The Care & Keeping of Us by Dr. Cara Natterson
7. Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
8. Mothering & Daughtering by Reynolds & Reynolds
9. Strength to Love by Martin Luther King, Jr.
10. The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
What's the best book you've read recently?