I'm exploring the blog-o-sphere (is that a word?) and realizing I don't understand the whole "Blog Award" thing... I know... silly me. Could someone explain it to me? Please (without calling me dumb).
I *think* I get it.
1. Someone nice gives me an award on their blog.
2. I say thank you and copy the picture of the award (yes/no?).
3. I post the picture of the award on my blog (yes/no?).
4. I can give that award away to someone else (yes/no?).
Thanks for your help.
If I've got it right, then I get to give the following award away:
The Versatile Blogger
And, if I understand the award correctly, I get to give it to five people, WITH THE STIPULATION that they must list five things about themselves in the comments section (ah... tricky!).
And the winners are:
1. Alison Miller (Awesome Got Balls Post)
2. Melissa Dean (Even though she's a NaNoWriMo success story, and I'm not)
3. Claire Dawn (Because it's simply cool that she's from Barbados and lives in Japan)
4. EJ Wesley (His blog title makes me think he's a serial killer, but his profile picture makes me think he's scholarly... wait... don't many serial killers have high I.Q.'s? Uh Oh... maybe I should delete this now?)
5. Margo Berendsen (duh... she has the same first name as me!!)
Thanks people... (please explain the award system). And, tell us five things about yourself while you're at it!
My five things:
1. Love Chocolate
2. Love Listening to Teenagers
3. Love My Husband
4. Love Writing
5. Love Solitude