So, instead I'll give you a list of five things I did accomplish and five I did not. And, keep in mind, we just got back in town, and I'm leaving again Tuesday 6am for a week at Girls' Camp.
1. Colored hair purple (not bright but vibrant) because 39 girls accomplished the service goals we set for them prior to this week's girls' camp.
3. Bought a swim suit so I can attend water aerobics again.
4. Got puppy to the vet for his next round of shots.
5. Really - that's all I can think of.
1. Clean house
2. Finish critiques for writing buddies
3. Clean house
4. Pottie train puppy
5. Schedule blog posts ahead for the next week
So ... feel free to come and clean my house while I'm gone and pottie-train the puppy.
Blog posts will resume on June 20th. ... Well, assuming I survive girls' camp.